Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

E.L.F Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette


Today I was browsing around in Target, in the beauty section of course, and came across this palette from ELF (Eyes, Lips, Face). I saw this palette last year and debated on getting it, but ended up not because I wasn't sure if I would use this many eyeshadows, and of course, regreted not buying it. Well today I HAD to buy it!


As you can see this palette has a great color range. The neutrals are mostly on either side and the colors are in the middle of the palette. It contains 144 eyeshadows!



The pigmetation on these is pretty good. There is a nice mix of matte and shimmery shades which is great because I don't own many mattes. I always gravitate to shimmers! These color swatches are without a base (even though its important to use one). As you can see the shimmers are very pigmented while the matte ones ( towards the top) need a little help as they are a little chalky.



Here are some of the mattes over a white base. They are much more pigmented and go on smoother with a base underneath.

I would definetly recommend this palette from beginners to professionals.

In my opinion it has all the colors you will EVER need!

I believe this palette is limited to the holiday season but may be permanent on the ELF website

This palette can be found at Target and retails for $15 or at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment