Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November Birchbox!



I got my November Birchbox in the mail a couple days ago. I LOVE getting my Birchbox in the mail, its like Christmas every month! If you don't know what Birchbox is its a monthly subscription for $10 per month. Each month they send you a Birchbox filled with 4 deluxe beauty samples and one "treat" or "extra". Sometimes you even get full sized products. You can cancel anytime which also makes it quite convenient. Here is a picture and a list of what I received. All prices and sizes listed are for the full sized products.






1. Klorane : Soothing Eye Makeup Remover 3.4 oz $9



2. LaROCCA Skincare : Champagne and Shimmer Body Polish 6.76 $35



3. Oscar Blandi : Jasmine Protein Mist 250ml $18



4. Zoya : Nail polish in Noel .5fl oz. $8



TREAT Chuao Chocolatier : Firecracker Chocopod



Do you have Birchbox? What did you get in your November box?




























Google

No comments:

Post a Comment